Thursday, January 20, 2011

Paid in Full

"If I reject the crucifixion of Christ for my payment, I will be crucified every day till the debt is paid. Forever." - John Piper
How thankful I am to Jesus for paying my debt...He is my Joy, my Rock, my Treasure, my ever present Help...as Rich Mullin's put it, He is my One thing!  
 How thankful I am to know God as my Father because He, before the foundation of the world, chose to make me His by adoption.  
I'm stopping in on my blog to let you all know that I am alive and well, but I am working at warp speed doing all my Father has put into my hand to do.  Your prayers for my family as we make some adjustments would be appreciated (details may follow, Lord willing I get some time to write them).  Thank you.
I pray all is well with you.  Thanks for visiting ;-)

1 comment:

  1. I was just thinking of you, my friend, and there you were in my reader. I will pray for you and yours.

    ReplyDelete