Monday, November 8, 2010

Whose name was drawn?

Happy Monday to you all.  A few days ago, we awoke to the news that a friend of ours had given birth to healthy twin boys...their sweet pictures brought happy tears to my eyes. David and Rose, we're praising God with you for Adam and Oliver! 
The next morning I woke up to a FB message from one of my nephews that his family is expecting their fourth baby to be born in July...how cool is that?  

Saturday I had the pleasure of having a soon-to-be-adoptive mommy at my house to talk about how we might help her and her hubby get through all the hoops and fund-raising quickly...I love love love these opportunities! 

Our news this morning doesn't exactly compare to the wonders of new babies, but we are still happy to announce the winner of our latest giveaway (a book written by Greg Lucas titled: Wrestling with an Angel: A Story of Love, Disability and the Lessons of Grace).   The proofreader in me had to ignore a few typos (so if that sort of thing bugs you like it does me in published works, at least you are forewarned), but with that itty bitty disclaimer, I heartily recommend it. The content of this book is a 100+ pages is beautiful encouragement and well worth the read.  It will be my pleasure to give a copy to.....
  Johanna

Congratulations Johanna.  As fun as winning a giveaway is, I hope that later today I can rejoice with you over way better news than this.  Readers, please join me in praying for Johanna today because she thinks she just may be in labor to bring forth the newest member of their family!  WOO HOOOOOOOO...as we celebrate giveaways and babies, let's thank the Lord for the day He's graciously giving and live it for His glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment