Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Kutless sings This is Christmas

After writing the post Forget Not, my sweet husband sent me off with his blessings to finish up some Christmas shopping.  Oh what fun that was!  During the various drive times, I kept thinking about this time of year and how so many people celebrate Christmas all around the world.  My mother-in-law and I were just marveling the other day that people who do not even believe in Jesus celebrate.  What they are celebrating exactly, I am not sure, but gift giving and feasting abound under the heading of Christmas.  And as such thoughts ruminated in my mind, this song came on the radio:



It seemed to sing the very thoughts I was thinking.
Just had to share it with ya'll.
Yes indeed, tis a Savior born that we celebrate!

3 comments:

  1. Whew....don't comment as often as I used to, but wanted to say have a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! :)

    Love this song!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merry Christmas to you and yours, too, Dawn! Hugs and kisses to your beautiful tribe :-)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete